Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Bugs growing like weeds

Rachel, my ladybug, had her two month appointment today. I can't believe she is two months old. Seems like yesterday the nurse was telling me my water hadn't broken when I knew better. That is not something you mistake.
She has gained two pounds since her last visit and is two inches longer. The hilarious thing is that I was going in today prepared to ask the Doctor if she was eating enough because it doesn't seem like she eats a lot. I was also told that by the way she holds her head up and moves a lot that she could start rolling over any day now! NO WAY! I am not ready for her to be mobile in any way. She is just growing too fast.

My Doodle bug Caleb continues to amaze me. Out of no where he will look at me and say "excuse me mom, can I watch Blues Clues?". Then he runs off to work the DVD player by himself. He also points at letters on books and tells me what sounds they make. I want to sit with him and ask "what all do you know?".

The joy of children... Sometimes they make me crazy, but I can't imagine life without them and I wouldn't want to try.

2 comments:

  1. I love you for starting a blog and I love that I am your first comment! Keep writing! Your take on the world is to great to keep to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you try the shrimp? The leftovers are great for a PoBoy or Jambalaya. Love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete