Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Learning New Things

I have been out of school for a while and sometimes I feel that I am actually becoming dumber every day. There are some days that I don't know how to put together a sentence. I spend almost all day every day with a three year old and a four month old (this is by choice and Zac's sacrifice, so I am not complaining). Our conversations consist of Diego, Blues Clues, Letters, lunch, the potty, and coloring.

The past week I have learned more new things than usual. This is pretty fun if it doesn't take too much work to accomplish. Here is a list of my new information. Hope you learn some new things too.

Puff Pastry sheets are in the frozen foods with pie shells.

Orange zest is really good.

Needing a break from my children doesn't make me a bad mom.

If Caleb doesn't remind me to buckle him in there is a chance I will find him wandering about the car while I am driving down the road. (that might make me a bad mom)

There is no limit to the crazy of some people.

Birth control should be taken at the same time every day.

Rachel's little 12lb body is in no way indicitive of the amounts of spit up and poo that comes out of her.

Zac has gotten funnier.

Lions can eat up to 88lbs of food in one meal.

It doesn't matter what episode- I am always going to laugh hard if I watch Friends, Arrested Development, or That 70's show.

There are some things I don't want to know.

If I was on Biggest Loser I would definately choose Jillian to be my trainer.

Caleb can make me laugh so hard my sides hurt.

I am really out of shape, but I sleep better and eat less when I am working out.

New York doesn't have the death penalty.

Poop can go out the front, back, and both sides of a diaper all at once.

I find true joy in watching my children interact with each other.

I am more blessed than I have ever been.

1 comment: